Latest version: September 1, 2019
Who is responsible for processing your data?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our website.
Third party cookies
Which cookies do we use? In brief:
- Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as placing an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
- Analytical cookies
With the help of third-party analytics, we collect statistics about how our website is used. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store to the benefit of our users.
- Marketing cookies
We place marketing cookies on our website. Third parties can also place marketing cookies on our website. With these marketing cookies we also keep track of which advertisements you have seen.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that the Blossom Kids website functions properly. Think about:
- Remember and store the products that you add to your wish list;
- Give a notification with an unfinished order so that you do not lose the products in the shopping cart;
- Saved browser settings so that you can optimally view our website on your screen;
- The ability to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
- The ability to respond to messages on our website;
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally;
- Detecting possible abuse or problems in our website, for example by registering successive failed login attempts.
We use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate website usage. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. This allows us to constantly optimize the experience with our website. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address that is made anonymous;
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use;
- From which page you came to the website;
- When and for how long you visit or use the website;
- Whether you use the functionalities of the website. For example, creating a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases;
- Which pages you visit on our website.
For example, we use these cookies to:
- Keep track of the number of visitors to our website;
- To measure how long a visit lasts;
- Determine in which order a visitor visits the various pages of our website.
- we can keep track of which advertisements you've already seen;
- we can keep track of how many times you have seen an advertisement;
- we can prevent that you always see the same advertisement;
- we can keep track of whether you click on the ads;
- we can track whether you place orders after you see or click on an advertisement;
- we can combine your online surfing, search and buying behavior regardless of which device you use;
- by combining these characteristics, we estimate your advertising interest and can match the advertisements that we show you in our web store and third-party websites.
Advertising networks and media agencies act as intermediaries for web stores and advertisers. The marketing cookies of these parties make it possible that:
- we can show third-party advertisements to you;
- our advertising partners can combine your preferences with Blossom Kids with information they collect when you visit other websites.
For the cookies that these parties place for marketing purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements may change regularly, we recommend that you regularly consult these privacy and cookie statements. The following parties place cookies on our website:
We only use marketing cookies if you have given your permission. If you do not give permission, ads will still be shown, but these are random advertisements.