Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
General terms & conditions
Latest version: September 1, 2019
It is important that you, as a possible buyer, carefully read these terms and conditions of Blossom Kids. If you have any questions or comment, you can always contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Veenbergstraat 8, 2023 KJ Haarlem
Ch. of Comm number: 71542973
VAT number: NL002185449B13
- These general terms and conditions apply to all purchases made in the Blossom Kids webshop. The conditions are accessible to everyone and included on the Blossom Kids website. If this is not reasonably possible, Blossom Kids will indicate, before the distance agreement is concluded, how the general terms and conditions can be viewed at Blossom Kids and that they will be sent free of charge on request as soon as possible.
- If the agreement is concluded on distance, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available electronically in such a way that the customer can easily store it. If this is not reasonably possible, Blossom Kids will indicate, before the distance agreement is concluded, where the general terms and conditions can be read electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the customer.
- Other general term and conditions apply to B2B-purchases.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions of Blossom Kids and indicates to have taken note of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the general or specific conditions or stipulations of third parties are not recognized by Blossom Kids.
- The terms and conditions can be changed from time to time. Changes made after placing an order are of course not applicable to this order, unless the law provides otherwise.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and / or services offered. Blossom Kids tried to provide a sufficiently detailed description to enable a proper assessment of the product. If Blossom Kids uses images, they are a true representation of the products, services and / or digital content offered. Deviations in color, type, text and / or price changes are reserved.
- Apparent mistakes by Blossom Kids, and / or apparent errors in the offer, do not bind Blossom Kids.
- All prices are in euros and include 21% VAT.
- Shipping costs are (unless stated otherwise) not included in the mentioned prices. See the website for shipping costs.
- Blossom Kids is not responsible for any import or customs duties in the event that the order is sent to a country other than the Netherlands. The customer is responsible for paying these costs.
- All prices are subject to printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors.
- Blossom Kids reserves the right to change prices.
- Blossom Kids will take the greatest possible care when receiving and when executing the order.
- Delivery takes place until a product is out of stock. If a product is temporarily out of stock, the customer will be notified within 3 working days.
- Delivery times are purely indicative and offer no guarantees. Orders are usually shipped within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment and never exceed more than two weeks, unless there is force majeure. Blossom Kids cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the delivery service or by customs.
- If unforeseen situations arise, a force majeure will occur and the order will be offered for delivery as soon as possible. If this is not possible (because the ordered item is out of stock or no longer available), or there is a delay for other reasons, or an order cannot be executed or can only be partially carried out, the buyer will receive within 1 month of placing the order a notification. In that case the customer has the right to cancel the order without costs and notice of default. Blossom Kids will keep the customer informed by e-mail.
- The obligation to deliver for Blossom Kids will, subject to proof to the contrary, be met as soon as the goods delivered by Blossom Kids have been offered to the buyer once. For home delivery, the report of the carrier, including the refusal of acceptance, serves as full proof of the offer to deliver.
- Ownership of the products is only transferred after all (payment) obligations of the buyer have been met. Transfer of ownership and responsibility for the products takes place the moment the products are delivered.
- Blossom Kids is not liable for any damage during or as a result of the delivery arising on the part of the customer or third parties, unless the customer demonstrates that the damage is the result of significant negligence or intent on the part of Blossom Kids.
- Delivery takes place at the address specified by the customer. If an incorrect address is entered when ordering, which results in incorrect shipment, the resulting costs will be borne by the customer.
- All delivery times provided on the Blossom Kids website are indicative. No rights can therefore be derived from the given delivery times.
Returns & Exchanges
- Customers have the right, without giving a reason, to cancel or return their order within 14 days from the day of receipt. The customer must indicate his / her wish to return via [email protected] and follow the Blossom Kids return instructions.
- If the buyer has not returned the delivered goods to Blossom Kids after this period, the purchase is a fact. The customer must be able to prove that the goods delivered were returned on time, for example by means of a proof of mail delivery.
- Worn, soiled, smoked, washed, damaged or repaired products cannot be taken back.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipment of the products. The return of the delivered goods is entirely for the account and risk of the buyer.
- If the return instructions from Blossom Kids are followed, the purchase amount will be refunded within 10 working days after receipt of the returned products.
- If 'free shipping' was applied to the order and the total order amount after processing of returns is lower than the minimum order value that is eligible for free shipping, shipping costs can be deducted from the return payment.
- If the buyer decides to purchase a part of the products and to send back a part, then the total shipping costs are for the buyer. If the size or color of the product that is ordered is not correct, the product can always be exchanged. Exchange is for customer's own shipping costs.
- The buyer is obliged to immediately check the delivered goods upon receipt. If it appears that a delivered item is incorrect, inadequate or incomplete, then the customer (before proceeding to return it to Blossom Kids) must report these defects immediately (at the latest within 5 calendar days following the delivery). Any defects can be reported to Blossom Kids at the latest up to 2 months after delivery. The goods must be returned in the original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation) and in as-new condition. Commissioning after the discovery of a defect, damage arising after the discovery of a defect, encumberment and / or resale after the discovery of a defect, completely voids this right to complain and return.
- If complaints from the customer are found to be justified by Blossom Kids, Blossom Kids will, at its option, replace the delivered goods free of charge or make an arrangement with the customer about compensation, provided that the liability of Blossom Kids and, accordingly, the amount of the compensation is always limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the goods in question, or (at the option of Blossom Kids) to the maximum amount covered in the relevant case by Blossom Kids liability insurance. Any liability of Blossom Kids for any other form of damage is excluded, including additional compensation in whatever form, compensation for indirect damage or consequential damage or damage due to lost profit.
- This guarantee does not apply if: A) and as long as the customer is in default towards Blossom Kids; B) the customer has repaired and / or modified the delivered goods himself or had them repaired or modified by third parties. C) the goods delivered have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise carelessly treated or have been treated contrary to the instructions of Blossom Kids and / or instructions for use / washing instructions on the packaging; D) the defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has set or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
- Blossom Kids is not liable for any damage, whether physical, material or immaterial, that is the result of incorrect use of the products and / or loose materials or accessories sold by Blossom Kids.
- Blossom Kids is not liable if damage is due to intent and / or failure to take into account the washing instructions in the label of the products.
- All Blossom Kids products are designed and produced with care, in compliance with European guidelines. If products do not meet the expectations that the customer can reasonably expect, the products can be returned.
- Blossom Kids is not liable for stated advice, as well as deviations in prices, images and texts or other documentation.
- If there are links to external websites, then Blossom Kids is not liable for or related to the content of these external websites.
- The liability of Blossom Kids is limited to a maximum of the purchase price of the delivered product.
- Products may differ slightly from the product photos as they appear on the screen.
- Blossom Kids is not liable if and insofar as its commitments cannot be met due to force majeure.
- Force majeure means any strange cause, as well as any circumstance, which should not reasonably be at the risk of Blossom Kids. Delays in or non-performance by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology supplied by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence of suppliers and / or manufacturers of Blossom Kids as well as assistants, illness of staff, defects in aids or means of transport are expressly considered as force majeure.
- In the event of force majeure, Blossom Kids reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be amended in such a way that implementation remains possible. Under no circumstances is Blossom Kids obliged to pay any fine or compensation.
- If, upon the commencement of the force majeure, Blossom Kids has already partially fulfilled its obligations, or can only partially meet its obligations, it is entitled to separately invoice the deliverable part and / or the deliverable part and the buyer is obliged to pay this invoice as it concerned a separate agreement. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, on all Blossom Kids products, as well as associated descriptions and underlying documentation, rest exclusively with Blossom Kids.
- It is not permitted to copy and / or distribute information that originates from the Blossom Kids website without prior written permission in any form. Visitors and / or users of the website cannot derive any rights from the information provided. The texts or graphics in this website may not be reproduced and / or made public, in whole or in part, by print, photocopy, fax, retyping, storage in an automated data file or otherwise, without prior written permission from Blossom Kids, which applies to the full or partial processing.
- Discounts are without obligation, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- Upon acceptance of a non-binding discount by the customer, Blossom Kids reserves the right to withdraw the offer or to deviate from it within the period of 3 working days after receipt of that acceptance.
- Verbal commitments only bind Blossom Kids after they have been confirmed explicitly and in writing by Blossom Kids.
- Discounts from Blossom Kids do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
- Blossom Kids cannot be held to its discount if the customer should have understood that the discount, or a part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or error.
- Additions, changes and / or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
- An agreement between Blossom Kids and a customer is established after an order has been assessed by Blossom Kids for feasibility.
- Blossom Kids reserves the right to refuse orders or assignments without giving reasons.
Dutch Law and disputes
- For questions or complaints, contact [email protected]. We aim to answer these within 1-3 business days.
- Disputes arising from an agreement between Blossom Kids and the customer, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, are exclusively governed by Dutch law. The court of Haarlem (The Netherlands) has jurisdiction to hear disputes.